Tuesday, December 29, 2009

JOKE


I am the coolest bloke

when i reach a person

its all different kinds of feelings that i evoke

its me who is responsible for the curves on the faces

its me who is responsible

for equality of all races

some people use me to quash their fears

some people use me to drown their tears

some people use me to anguish their angers

some people use me to bring close their dears

some people disguise me,drape me

and use me as a shield

and sometimes i just flow as the wind

over the shivering grass in the cheerful field

people have used me,tattered me

worn me out and battered me

never understood my real value

areh,

give me to a person who has lost all hope

give to a person

who is covered by a melancholy cloak

give me to a person who is totallee weak

give me to a person who has in his life

no chance of happiness to squeak

since times i have become the commonest joke

who am i

my name is

JOKE

2 comments:

  1. wah dost..ek dum phad dala..superb outstanding..fantabulously fantastic...

    ReplyDelete