Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rise & Shine


I cant tell you how
it really is!!
Its just like somebody
pushed me out of my niche!
Craving for something else
I settled for something else
just like a loser
who assumes never in his life
can he again become a chooser
like the door which open both ways
i was kicked by life and its aides
but wait ....no no this cant be it!
a well lit tunnel??
well who in his right mind expects this!!
its ok i gave the
oppurtunity bus a miss the 1st time
its ok i was in the last
position in the last line
but i'm gonna start
before the start this time
gonna start running
towards success even before
the start bell chime
make the sun envious....
I'm gonna rise and shine!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    thanks for sharing such a wonderful poem with us. I like to read poem blogs. I feel so fresh. I just hold my coffee in copper mug and then read poem blogs. After a tiring day I like to read blog before sleep. Keep posting.
    Best regards Eric Stalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Motivational poem. Thanks for sharing this poem with us. Best title "Rise & Shine" for a best poem. Thanks

    Best regards
    Erie Tree Trimmers
    Tree service erie pa

    ReplyDelete